Friday, July 13, 2007

A New Image after Much Experimentation

>Week 5, Number 10 I think this image came from imagegenerator.org. Hard to use, poorly laid out page, lots of reading to sift through. Can this image be placed anywhere other than a post? Tried to create a new page element with it, and failed. Also liked imagechef.com. Much easier to use, and I think I will have success with creating a page element.



Problems wwith Image Generator. My first image created appeared, and HTML on my post site had correct information--then suddenly--a whacko sign appeared. Literally. It said Whak.com in fluorescent pink. Is it now gone? How did this happen? Can we as educators afford to trust this site? This edited post was placed on July 16th, 7:05 am.

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Wow! Where are my sunglasses? The sign is attention-getting.

Enjoy!

Harboring thoughts said...

Yes, it is attention getting!!! Not the sign I made...very humiliating.